Beacon College was the first in the nation accredited to award bachelor degrees exclusively to students with learning disabilities and ADHD.
Beacon is committed to student success, offering academic and personal support services that help each student achieve his/her goals. Beacon College is truly a community, welcoming, accepting, and supporting each member of it. The best way to completely understand what the College has to offer is by visiting.
Beacon offers the following to help you achieve your educational goals:
- Beacon instructor helping student
- Small class sizes and personalized attention
- Developmental courses designed to prepare you for college level material
- Individualized academic mentoring with trained
- Learning Specialists
- Teaching that caters to your learning style and unique needs
- Courses that promote critical thinking skills
- Advanced technology incorporated into coursework
- Support services – included in the cost of tuition- to help you achieve both your personal and your academic goals
- Opportunities to explore and push boundaries through College administered international programs
The academic environment facilitates classroom learning with an emphasis on critical thinking. The College is proud of its tradition of providing outstanding educational support services. We are committed to student success.
105 E Main St.
Leesburg, FL 34748